A few from our vacation!
Ok so we were in California for a wedding and an engagement shoot so we couldn't help but head out to the Redwood Forrest for a couple of days and catch our breath from a super busy summer.
Enjoy!

A gorgeous sunset... the GG bridge... what more could you ask for!

Here's my sweetheart walking towards Union Square for some morning coffee

Dinner on Fisherman's Wharf and for those who are stuck in Dallas with us this summer all I have to say is we NEEDED sweaters.

So I'm walking aroundthe Redwood Forrest and I'm askng myself "So do you have anything besides trees?"
Ok so we were in California for a wedding and an engagement shoot so we couldn't help but head out to the Redwood Forrest for a couple of days and catch our breath from a super busy summer.
Enjoy!

A gorgeous sunset... the GG bridge... what more could you ask for!

Here's my sweetheart walking towards Union Square for some morning coffee

Dinner on Fisherman's Wharf and for those who are stuck in Dallas with us this summer all I have to say is we NEEDED sweaters.

So I'm walking aroundthe Redwood Forrest and I'm askng myself "So do you have anything besides trees?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home