Jamie + Brent
Well as good fortune would have it I arrived in Denver on Tuesday for the first snowfall of the year! What an awesome day it turned out to be for Brent and Jamie's engagement portrait.
We visited both downtown Denver and Red Rocks with a brief stop to warm up with some Thai food and it all ended with a much deserved cup of hot coffee. It snowed all day but the heavy stuff really didn't hit until that evening but I am glad I brought my jacket!
Guys, I wouldn't have traded this one for anything, thank you so much! Both of you were so awesome. Steph and I can't wait for the wedding!
Best,
Joe







We visited both downtown Denver and Red Rocks with a brief stop to warm up with some Thai food and it all ended with a much deserved cup of hot coffee. It snowed all day but the heavy stuff really didn't hit until that evening but I am glad I brought my jacket!
Guys, I wouldn't have traded this one for anything, thank you so much! Both of you were so awesome. Steph and I can't wait for the wedding!
Best,
Joe








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home