Adrienne + Clark
Wow! What a beautiful day to get out of town. Steph and I can't thank you enough for inviting us out to see the ranch and spend the afternoon with ya'll. Both of you are such awesome people and it really does feel like you were made for one another.
Steph and I were talking all the way home about how great it would be to have some lake front property out there.... maybe one day.
Best,
Joe and Steph





Steph and I were talking all the way home about how great it would be to have some lake front property out there.... maybe one day.
Best,
Joe and Steph






1 Comments:
I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful work. I can't wait to share these with everyone. And I really can't wait to see the entire collection.
--Adrienne
Post a Comment
<< Home