Jesse + Caroline
Caroline and Jesse are two of the most likable people Stephanie and I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, much less photographing.
Getting to be their photographers was such and honor and a pleasure that it never once seemed like work. Watching you get married was so much fun, and sincerely, Stephanie and I hope that we know y'all for many years to come.
On a side note I have to say that there as an amazing amount of detail to this wedding, from the decor to the mini frames that were stems in the bouquet. Stephanie and I were really impressed and in love with all the thought that went into this wedding. Check out their full slide show to see more at http://www.josephmark.com/JesseandCaroline/
For those on a scouting trip: First United Methodist (Dallas on Ross), The Belo Manison and one amazing mom (Mrs. Cotropia you're a rock star).
Love,
J+S

































Getting to be their photographers was such and honor and a pleasure that it never once seemed like work. Watching you get married was so much fun, and sincerely, Stephanie and I hope that we know y'all for many years to come.
On a side note I have to say that there as an amazing amount of detail to this wedding, from the decor to the mini frames that were stems in the bouquet. Stephanie and I were really impressed and in love with all the thought that went into this wedding. Check out their full slide show to see more at http://www.josephmark.com/JesseandCaroline/
For those on a scouting trip: First United Methodist (Dallas on Ross), The Belo Manison and one amazing mom (Mrs. Cotropia you're a rock star).
Love,
J+S


































1 Comments:
Joe and Stephanie, Thank you so much for making this special day have so many beautiful memories. I LOVE all the pictures. Jesse and I truly enjoyed meeting you both and we loved having you as a part of our wedding. We hope to keep in touch. With Love, The Powells
Post a Comment
<< Home