Johanne and Carlos
Johanne + Carlos
OK so Johanne is a woman after my own heart as I understand it and loves to take pictures almost as much as I do. So these are for her and her new husband - a sneak preview of their wedding, which was amazing, right down to the last incredible home grown detail. It was a gorgeous afternoon at Elings park and a typical brilliant evening breeze greeted us and Nu for an outdoor reception.
Enjoy!






























OK so Johanne is a woman after my own heart as I understand it and loves to take pictures almost as much as I do. So these are for her and her new husband - a sneak preview of their wedding, which was amazing, right down to the last incredible home grown detail. It was a gorgeous afternoon at Elings park and a typical brilliant evening breeze greeted us and Nu for an outdoor reception.
Enjoy!































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home