Saturday, May 05, 2007

Reagan + Jeff

Reagan told me on the day of her wedding that she felt like everyone she had chosen to help with her wedding had come into her life for a reason... it was something I've thought about for a while now and I really could not agree more, Stephanie and I have grown to love ya'll so much and we are so proud to be your photographers!

I would like to say that Mary Frances (DFW Events) did a fantastic job coordinating this wedding... The Crescent Court Hotel was beautiful... Andy Austin brought the house down...Fete des Fleur's work was amazing and last but not least Elan Makeup Studio made all the girls look like rock stars.

Reagan we hope you a Jeff are having a great time in Hawaii! See you when you get back!

Love,

Steph and Joe
















































































2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You guys did an amazing job capturing the moment! It was a beautiful day and Jeff & Reagan will always have memories of their special day becuase of you. I can't wait to see the slideshow!!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger RR1074 said...

Hey there! I'm loving what I'm seeing already! Just amazing Joseph and your wonderful family I just loved working with all of you. Can't wait to see everything come together I'm sure you have so many pics to go through so take your time! But I have a cute story for you we just got back from Maui and I tried to be a little Joseph Mark with my little digital camera it was so funny. You are inspirational in capturing moments in time that will never be repeated in such a personalized way! I'll have to show you my pictures and we will compare hahaha! Well Really I wanted to say from the bottom of all of our hearts thank you for being apart of our wedding day! Can't wait to do more work with you in the future. I hope everyone knows I have been to alot of weddings and scene alot of pictures but our Joseph Mark, Wife Stephanie, and his wonderful Father are the absolute BEST! With all my love and best wishes for your marriage, bussiness, and life. love, Reagan Payson

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home