Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Miriam + Jeff

What can I we say about these two families, they are two of the most genuine and loving we have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Miriam and her mother planned an incredible destination wedding full of thoughtful details, amazing venues and all of the emotional moments and make a great wedding story.

Miriam and Jeff, thank you so much for having us as your photographers, we loved your wedding, beautiful La Jolla and the amazing La Valenica hotel. There are so many pictures to choose from but here are few I pulled on the flight home!

Love,

Stephanie and Joe

P.S. I want to see pictures of the gnome on honeymoon!



































































3 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

We loved having you all at the wedding all weekend. You and Stephanie are Wonderful!!! You all did such an outstanding job at Jennifer's wedding and we cant wait to see all of the pictures up on the website.
You all are the best.
Jeri

7:07 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Stephanie and Joe- Having you two with us all weekend added another dimension to our extended family. Your artistic approach takes my breath away and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Fondly, Eileen

8:07 PM  
Blogger Miriam Kitner said...

Everything y'all did for the wedding weekend was just wonderful. Jeff and I can't wait to see all of the pics. What's posted so far on the blog is spectacular!

PS - the gnome had a great time in Cabo. I think Jeff sent the honeymoon pics to Stephanie so you can take a look!

Miriam

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home