Friday, April 18, 2008

Lindsey

Because the light differs so much on cloudy days from the usual sun we get so often here in North Texas as a photographer when I get to go out in darker more dramatic weather I always get excited. So yesterday with all the clouds and foreboding weather we had a blast with Lindsey and her mom working the light and seeing the park in new ways...right up until the minute the park closed and we dashed for the car narrowly avoiding the first rain drops.

Second to all of that it was awesome to photograph Lindsey because, like us, she is a photographer and I think really understood what we were going after. Add to that how amazing she looked in her dress and I think we made some stuff we're really excited to show! So without any further ado... a small sneak preview (with her permission)

Can't wait to see y'all again in just a few short weeks!

Best,

S+J













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home