Heather + David
Well, what can I say about this wedding.... I've known Heather for a number of years and met David only a few months ago but I'm so honored to know them and call them friends.
This was an intimate wedding that took place in Boca Grande, Florida, which is a small island a couple of hours South of Tampa. Boca has been a staple in Heather's life for years and with the help of her Aunt who has a home there she got to pull off her perfect beach wedding. It was beautiful, y'all... we really enjoyed the small beach town feel and spending time with your friends and family, thank you.
I always tell photographers that the best weddings are foremost about moments between people, secondly about great light and in distant third about great locations.... but it doesn't hurt to have all three :)....
See y'all soon!
Love,
S+J and Mark




































This was an intimate wedding that took place in Boca Grande, Florida, which is a small island a couple of hours South of Tampa. Boca has been a staple in Heather's life for years and with the help of her Aunt who has a home there she got to pull off her perfect beach wedding. It was beautiful, y'all... we really enjoyed the small beach town feel and spending time with your friends and family, thank you.
I always tell photographers that the best weddings are foremost about moments between people, secondly about great light and in distant third about great locations.... but it doesn't hurt to have all three :)....
See y'all soon!
Love,
S+J and Mark





































1 Comments:
Beautiful shots of a wedding in paradise. I love the star fish with the wedding rings. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home