Chloe
Chloe + Family
Baby Chloe arrived just three weeks ago and just TWO days before the wedding of the amazing Amanda and Adam. Theresa didn't make the wedding but Jeff made sure her presence was not forgotten by carrying her portrait (we're talking life size) as he entered the reception. Baby Chloe may have thrown a small kink into the wedding processional but I'm pretty sure she has been forgiven :). Thank you so much for bringing her down to the studio we love y'all s family and were honored to be the first to photograph Chloe.
Best,
Joe and Steph




Baby Chloe arrived just three weeks ago and just TWO days before the wedding of the amazing Amanda and Adam. Theresa didn't make the wedding but Jeff made sure her presence was not forgotten by carrying her portrait (we're talking life size) as he entered the reception. Baby Chloe may have thrown a small kink into the wedding processional but I'm pretty sure she has been forgiven :). Thank you so much for bringing her down to the studio we love y'all s family and were honored to be the first to photograph Chloe.
Best,
Joe and Steph





2 Comments:
Beautiful work. Especially touched by the high key picture with the baby on the pillow. Very inspiring..... wish I could figure out how to subscribe to your blog so I could get updates when you post new work.
I'm a friend of the family's (I've actually been keeping an eye on your blog for Adam and Amanda's photos), and I must say I love these! I grew up with Jeff and Amanda, and the photo of Jeff and his girls just warms my heart! Well done!
Post a Comment
<< Home