Monday, July 07, 2008

Josh + Erin

What a rock star wedding... loved every minute of this one. Loved the details, the reception videos, the dress, getting to shoot in my studio, the amazing church (killer speech by Josh's sister) not to mention getting to spend time with the amazingly talented (check the hair and makeup...seriously) Haute Facade crew (and getting to see them shake some booty on the dance floor :).

Josh and Erin, I didn't get a chance to thank you last night but seriously Stephanie and I were honored to be a part of your wedding day.

Love,

S+J

P.S. So much more to come but these will tide y'all over for a little while I hope!




























































1 Comments:

Blogger Dangerkitty said...

Joe and Steph - the photos are AWESOME. We are just so thrilled with them! I can't wait to see the rest! You guys were a dream to work with and we've gotten so many compliments on these!
-erin

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home