Coleman + Alex
This was a wedding filled with awesome moments, we're talking more than most. As a photographer those are my favorite things to shoot, a quick reaction, a genuine smile, the tears you just can't hold back. I love those photographs because they are stories and stories are what journalism is all about. Two I love in particular involve both dads...our father of the bride seeing Alex for the first time in her dress and Coleman's dad looking back to catch his reaction as Alex entered the ceremony.
And that's not to say that there weren't pretty things and pretty places as well at this amazing wedding but those seem secondary to me to the amazing moments and relationships between these fantastic people.
On a second note I would be remiss if I didn't give a huge thank you to the outstanding Jordan Payne for the stunning event and floral design that this wedding (and many others we've done together). To find her visit http://www.jordanpayneevents.com - AMAZING!
We'll try this slide show idea again for another week so we can squeeze a few more photographs into the preview :)

Best,
J+S











And that's not to say that there weren't pretty things and pretty places as well at this amazing wedding but those seem secondary to me to the amazing moments and relationships between these fantastic people.
On a second note I would be remiss if I didn't give a huge thank you to the outstanding Jordan Payne for the stunning event and floral design that this wedding (and many others we've done together). To find her visit http://www.jordanpayneevents.com - AMAZING!
We'll try this slide show idea again for another week so we can squeeze a few more photographs into the preview :)

Best,
J+S












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home